Overlord Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overlord Gaming Community

Welcome to the Overlord Gaming Fallout RP forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FACTION SUGGESTIONS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FalloutReaper

FACTION SUGGESTIONS Empty
PostSubject: FACTION SUGGESTIONS   FACTION SUGGESTIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:35 am

I was just thinking about a few factions that may fit well into the RP:
ROBOT FACTION( called it that due to lack of a better name): basically Protectrons, Gutsys, Mr.Handys, sentry bots, etc.
They could fit in really well, add to the fallout experience more.
BOUNTY HUNTER FACTION: They could basically be mercs whose loyalties are with who holds the most caps.
RAIDER FACTION: I don't know if there all ready is one but I've seen Raider NPCs but no raider APP section so I assume there isn't one. They would add more conflict to the RP when needed.
WASTELAND CREATURES: Pretty self explanatory, people could choose from Centaurs, mantises, Cazadores, but maybe deathclaws shouldn't be a choice or have some limitation seeing as how a lot of people would want to be a death claw. Also I saw how pyro had to switch back and forth between a mire lurk and her outcast and between a mantis and her outcast so it would alleviate the need to switch characters a lot.
VIPER AND SCORPION GUNSLINGERS: Maybe they can just be another branch of the raider faction I suppose or be their own faction.
That's about it for now, consider it and let me know what you think with a reply. Thanks. (p.s. sorry if the format looks a bit sloppy its early in the morning and I was up all night.)
Back to top Go down

FACTION SUGGESTIONS
Page 1 of 1