Overlord Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overlord Gaming Community

Welcome to the Overlord Gaming Fallout RP forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Format

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ProjectRandom
Admin
ProjectRandom

Application Format Empty
PostSubject: Application Format   Application Format I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:35 pm

Please try to use paragraphs.

Steam Name:

Steam ID:

How long have you been on the server?:

IC

Why do you want to join the Crimson Caravan?:

What does the Crimson Caravan do?:

What skills do you have that would be useful to the Crimson Caravan?:
Back to top Go down
https://overlordfalloutrp.board-directory.net
TheBloodMaster

Application Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Format   Application Format I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:32 pm

Steam Name: TheBloodMaster

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15155616

How long have you been on the server?: I just joined an hour ago.

IC

Why do you want to join the Crimson Caravan?: Cause I want to help fellow wastelanders trying to survive in the wasteland by trading vital gear to them in exchange for caps.

What does the Crimson Caravan do?: The Crimson Caravan (CC) is a trader group that stops around town and sells things to people, they usually have a brahmin with them to carry all their equipment, and also a guard or two. Very rarely, they can almost have a "carriage" powered by brahmin, with people carrying two handed weapons as guards, with the "driver" having a pistol.

What skills do you have that would be useful to the Crimson Caravan?: I am an experienced doctor, a metal smith, and very good at trading and logistics, I also am rather proficient with some weapons.

(OOC)

I know a first post app isn't the nicest of things, and I know this app isn't the most godlike app ever to be witnessed in existence, but I have been trading in FONV for about a year and a half now, so please give me a chance.
Back to top Go down

Application Format
Page 1 of 1