Overlord Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overlord Gaming Community

Welcome to the Overlord Gaming Fallout RP forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bravebud apply for Ncr applications

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bravebud

Bravebud apply for Ncr applications  Empty
PostSubject: Bravebud apply for Ncr applications    Bravebud apply for Ncr applications  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Steam Name: [GƧ] LOLRåïnßØw§H̆LOL

Steam ID: steam_0:1:23776488

How long have you been on the server?: 1 day

Can you use proper spelling and grammar?: Yes, I can.

IC

Character backstory: It all started when i was a kid i did not know where i was at untill i saw people walking around then i knew that minute i was at
ceaser's legions base the only time i saw ceaser was when my dad and moms head was getting chopped off. Tears came from my eyes when i saw them die. This was
Just the beginning of the end. 5 Year later they threw me out into the open. Then i was just siting there for hours untill some people came up that where nice
they got me all cleaned up. And then when they where doing that they saw i had a mark on the side of my head they thought is was Indian.So they took me to a canon
Where a tribe was at they did not know what the symbol ment they tried looking it up but they found nothing. Year's later life was normal nothing interesting
Was going on Sept for the war.

Untill one day these strangers came up to my step mom and dad's house and knocked on the door.And they asked my parents questions like have you seen a young man around here with
a symbol. My parents said no,We have not seen anybody then they asked if they could come in to the house my parents said that not the best thing to do right now. Then they said
Where having some family issues right now if you could come back later. They said no this is urgent the pushed my step mom on the ground and mom dad. And i said stop are you
looking for someone with a mark i said. They said yes lemme check your head then they saw it knocked me out and i dont know what they did with my parent's they could have killed them
I woke up wondering what was going on then i saw that my hands where tied up and i had blood all over me. I screamed then ceaser's came into the tent and said your finnaly awake.
Then he said its nice to know your step parents are here so they can see you die. And for them lieng where gonna kill them to.

I said your not gonna kill my parents, over my dead body. Then he pointed a gun at my face. Said to my self i hope you die someday. But right when he was gonna pull the trigger he hear gun shots
Then he ran out of the tent, Suddenly it was on fire then Ncr rushed in. And saved me and all the other people who where tied up like me. They saved alot of slaves that where working for them.
When i got out of the tent i saw my step parents dead to.I screamed then the Ncr pulled me back and took me into one of there camps. to get me healed up they checked me and saw nothing wrong.
They said your fine to go, They gave me alot of money and i was off. When i realized it was just the beginning. I turned around and signed up and oneday i would see if they would accept me and
they day will surely come.
Why do you want to join the NCR?: Why do i want to join the Ncr to help finish off ceaser's legion and to help other people out.To keep the sound safe to from any enemy.
And i think i would make a difference if i joined to.

Why should we accept you into the NCR?:

Because i well always stay on task. And i will follow rules. And if you did accept me i would help out alot.

Do you swear to loyalty to the NCR and its members, on pain of undisclosed severe punishment?: Yes,i do swear to loyalty to the NCR and its members, on pain of undisclosed severe punishment.
Back to top Go down

Bravebud apply for Ncr applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overlord Gaming Community :: NCR :: Applications-
Jump to: