Overlord Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overlord Gaming Community

Welcome to the Overlord Gaming Fallout RP forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trey's NCR Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trey Wykle

Trey's NCR Application Empty
PostSubject: Trey's NCR Application   Trey's NCR Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:13 am

Steam Name: [BB-A] [CG-O] Trey Wykle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35095998

How long have you been on the server?: One day

Can you use proper spelling and grammar?: Yes, I can.

IC

Character backstory:

Trey, son of Randy Wykle which got madly in love with his wife Rose Garcia meanwhile she was visiting a distant cousin in Hub which lies south of Shady Sands. Randy Wykle and Rose Garcia met in a general store in Hub meanwhile Trey was on a visit there as well since he needed feed for his cattle. Randy found himself at a loss, all food was out in the general store after checking with the host, he went over to the couch where Rose was seated and sat down next to her, he let out a long drawn sigh as he looked towards the entrance with a blank expression in his face. Rose recognized his anxiety and desperation, she holds her tongue for a second - trying to think of something smart to say but before she can Randy looks down at the ground and says "What am I gonna do, it's all out and not to mention I'm low on money and trade material.." in a low tone. Rose slowly moves her right hand onto his back, she says "It'll be okay." in her slightly Spanish accent inherited from her grander generations. Randy leans back slightly again thanks to the simple, yet comforting words and then looks at her. She blushes as he begins asking "You're not from around here are ya'?", she replies with "I-.." held up by a simple stutter her cheeks becomes increasingly red before she proceeds "I'm from Baja.." and then.. Yeah you get the point on where that was going, insecure mother and both broke and insecure father meets each other, and then ring-a-ding woop a wedding then bam baby.

Myself? I grew up where this cute lil' story above mentions where my mother used to live - in Baja, Mexico. My father kinda passed when I was younger though but he didn't pass away before he taught me a thing or two 'bout stuff that matters, trinkets and gadgets - he used to say "Just ask me what I can't fix instead", yeah his insecurity and ego was massive and I ain't gonna dig deeper into that but I am glad he left me with some skills to help me through this so called 'life' of ours. Anyway, so I grew up with a bunch of local kids or 'teenagers' as they are called - even had a best friend back then that we called Herrera, we where the "bad boys" around school ya' know, and by bad boys I mean the average 'fuck school' attitude which decided to come back and bite me in the ass at the age of 16. At that point I had recently lost both my father and mother, may them rest in piece - but that made me even more reckless and that had bad results.. I ended up in a jail cell charged with something' I can't even remember, anyway these NCR types walk up to me and offer me a deal - I come with them or I spend a couple of years in jail and rot away forever. Choice was pretty simple back then even though I felt invincible this jail cell I was in did creep me the fuck out.

A few years in the year of 2267 they put me into boot for NCR, probably in hopes of improving my attitude and I'll tell you it sure as hell worked but we'll get to that later. I got Up in the morning otherwise the Master Sergeant would have a fucking meltdown on our ass and then jog a couple of kilometers, that's the new life after sitting in that damn physche facility day in 'n out. Up, eat, jog, sleep - hell that's all I did maybe a piss and a shit when and then but that's about it, oh and Master Sergeant Baker giving me a hard time every damn morning. Back then I thought he was a complete ass but today I realize he was the one who made me the man I am today and I am thankful for that. He - as a drill instructor taught me to get up properly, dress properly, eat properly and do my job properly, hell he was like my second father when I think about it, one for the technical area and then the one who busted my ass and taught me proper conduct.

Anyway after all that I'm placed in some hole in Nevada supposed to guard the town populous, the only thing that ever attacked me in that hole was the coffee mug and that got me hospitalized for a time, and as per recommendations the higher ups decides to move me to yet another hole further out west to assist with mechanical inquires, I went around fix-in' light bulbs and maybe if I got lucky I got to fix some weapons but that was a rare occurance. Eventually I sink back into my behavior of consuming lots of coffee but not before I got into a hospital bed this time, higher ups transfers me to another outpost where I am assigned with larger engineer duties until one day when a electrical circuit blows up while I'm asleep and gives me a couple of nice suited burns on my left shoulder and arm. And I'll tell ya' this place creeps me the hell out but I haven't been able to transfer till now so that's what I'm gonna do.

And so.. That's what Trey Wykle did, requested a transfer and right now it is pending - awaiting acceptance or denial.

Why do you want to join the NCR?: I love the NCR. It was my only choice (Backstory).

Why should we accept you into the NCR?: I'm A good shot. I will obey orders. I am a fresh brain ready to soak in knowledge and achieve the highest honor I can.

Do you swear to loyalty to the NCR and its members, on pain of undisclosed severe punishment?: I do.
Back to top Go down
ProjectRandom
Admin
ProjectRandom

Trey's NCR Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trey's NCR Application   Trey's NCR Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:58 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://overlordfalloutrp.board-directory.net

Trey's NCR Application
Page 1 of 1