Overlord Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overlord Gaming Community

Welcome to the Overlord Gaming Fallout RP forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Adams NCR Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zombiekiller343

John Adams NCR Application Empty
PostSubject: John Adams NCR Application   John Adams NCR Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Steam Name: Zombiekiller343
Steam id: Steam_0:0:41036794
How long have you been on the server?: 4 days
Can you use proper grammar and spelling?: Yes, I can
Character Backstory: John Adams was born around 2253. He was in a small family he had his parents and his one older brother. John always wanted to join the army he drew pictures of himself in the army. His brother thought he would never make it into the army. His brother always bullied him because of his dream.
His friends always said he would be in the army. One day John got back from school to find his house burning he saw his mother and father inside he had to look away he couldn't even tell if it was a nightmare or not but it was not. Six weeks before that his father got into a fight with some gang members he ended up in breaking a leg he was off work for as long as he needed but that's what John thought about he knew who it was who did this.

He was moved to a new home his loss of his mother and father always haunted him even when he is
13 he never forgot that bad sight he saw that day. He and his brother still had to push thru the sad days when he remembered that. When he was 16 3 years later he had his drivers license in 2 days he got a nice car he had a girlfriend he said his life was almost done but he was missing something then he knew his real parents. He had his 20th birthday he went off to collage and left his home. He is 25 he is at his new house he still has his old car he and his girlfriend were married his brother had crashed in a car and died it is 5 days after his death its a rainy day he is inside watching Monday Night Football with some chips he heard
lightning he didn't care he turned up the TV's volume it was 9:00 he said he should go to bed he has work in the morning. He woke up got some breakfast and ate it then he left to go to work he worked 7 hours
straight he went home and fell asleep on his couch.

He woke up to a alarm he turned on the news it said there will be a fallout he saw they have been
preparing the whole country built vaults he used all his money to get a spot in that vault he spent 5 years in Vault 15 snuck out of the vault one day to find the wasteland he looked at the controls to get back in
they were destroyed he walked to a near by town to find more people he stayed at the town.
To this day he is strong and healthy he works hard to survive and likes what he has.
Why do you want to join the NCR?: I want to help protect the people and work with
the famous NCR soldiers and rangers.
Why should we accept you into the NCR?: I am good with a gun any gun a laser or just anything and I want to serve for the bear.
Do you swear to loyalty to the NCR and its members, on pain of undisclosed severe punishment?: Yes, I do
Back to top Go down

John Adams NCR Application
Page 1 of 1