Overlord Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overlord Gaming Community

Welcome to the Overlord Gaming Fallout RP forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New and Improved application for signing up with Legion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
warbossrazskull23

New and Improved  application for signing up with Legion Empty
PostSubject: New and Improved application for signing up with Legion   New and Improved  application for signing up with Legion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:01 pm

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:29067404

Steam Name: Warboss razskull

Can you use proper spelling and grammar?:Yes I can if I am not rushing to type out sentices

IC Section

Name: Marcus

back story: When I was younger my past life as hunter was not that interesting best thing that happened to me was I lived a quiet life that sucked. Though one day the legion saved my life during the battle of boulder city. I was nothing but a NCR citizen who got left behind underneath some rubble when these two legion solders happened to walk by me. They would have killed me if I wasn't Cursing the NCR and damning them all to there deaths for leaving me to my death. They then perceided to help me out of the ruble and leading me out of the town and they told me If I stayed here for the next minute that either the NCR will kill me or them if I did not run. I knew they were trying to save my life and they knew or at least I hope they knew that I would one day come back and join them. I knew I couldn't just run to the Legion camp and asked them if I could join so I did began my personal quest for power. I Grew my skills and after a few months of Isolation in the desert killing whatever beast I could with my trusty knife. I began growing up with my new self forging my new principles of life my favorite rule though always enjoy the hunt. I finely knew it was time to take on any one who would provide decent sport I was surprised at how hunting and living alone had changed my personality I like this new me. I started off small cause I wasn't going to think big die young. Its funny though I still remember the faces of the very first raider camp I Killed raiders were easy they were nothing but worms who want to be heard. I hit a small camp I knew they weren't Legion Material. I killed a women first she was the so called leader of this small camp I Came up behind her and Slit her throat when she was chasing a bloat fly who had shot at her she caught up and wailed on the poor thing with her fist she was carrying a hunting rifle nothing special but I have to start somewhere. It seemed to be in good condition she also had a 10mm pistol it was in well condition felt bad though She probably busted her ass to get them like this. Well I waited a good hour when they sent 3 out of 7 of their men to see if she was okay. I had to take them out First I took out the One in the back he wasn't talking much so the others wouldn't notice If it weren't for the times I had to sneak up on geckos for my meals I would have bin the noticed there wasn't that much grass cover that plus they were laughing at some stupid bet they made about her making the bug a restroom. after the first guy went down they were far enough from the camp for me to shoot them both in the head they only had some ammo,melee weapons that were to big for what I was wanting. Luckily the head guy at the front had my shotgun that I still use now I call her the Ripper. Anyways I went back to there main camp under attack by a NCR Patroll group.

There were only 3 of them but they were recruits but still they were more then a match for the left over raiders. I Saw this as a do or die this was a sign from a higher power that told me in there own way I'm not sure if I went a little crazy or if it was both but it felt as if I shouldn't be picking on those who are just scum who cause any man trouble. I should be after those who are evil and corrupt those who have captions order someone to be left behind cause they were to weak to be a NCR citizen and should be left to the Legion. Well I knew they would pay a price I knew they would. so as these recruits celebrated. I kept a Eye on them as they left and went on down the road. I searched the camp and it turned out to be a small ammo depot. The troops took notes of where it was and took out there radio and said something not sure what but probably reporting it to HQ. I went down to see if I could use anything they did not have that much but it did have a mine or 2 It was a clear sign to me. There was a small town ahead not sure what the name was but they passed through and took a minute or two to talk to the towns folk. Time seemed to be slowed down as the blood in my body was a bit thrilled to kill NCR troops although it was small I realized that it was like a calling. I picked out my spot that gave me good range of the road. I put the mines in the only cover the was close to the road this old car that was on the road but halfway out. I waited for a little bit and then I saw Them I put mines behind the car one in the middle and the other at the front in cover position when they walked past the car I took a shot at the leader the bullet hit his neck and caused his head to go clean off. The blood went on to his two friends they both started firing there guns at random spots. when I hit the trooper behind the leader in the shoulder he ran to the car but his friend in the back was way ahead when he got into his spot and started yelling the mine blew up. His body went with it sky high his friend thought there was just one mine and didn't have any other options but he still got what was coming when the other mine blew up when he jumped down on the ground. As I went to go check out the slaughter first thing I did was take there dog tags. I didn't care much for anything else hopefully if the NCR found this they would take this as a raider ambush or Legion ambush. It didn't matter much though these were my baby steps to life hood I may have been a random speck in the world but my life had purpose I felt alive.

I kept up my routine though thanks to a few lucky card games at a tavern in some back wash town I had the caps to start my killing spree. I made up my mind to only kill NCR troops or anyone with a gun who works with the NCR I manged to have a a good amount of grenades and shotgun ammo a sniper which I traded out for my hunting rifle and 10mm along with a few more caps and last of all you cant have a complete set without a good knife and 1 or 3 mines to boot. I kept on killing random patrols along routes to take out raiders or anything that's a small threat Its funny the numbers started adding up My bag was starting to get heavy of dog tags. As the time went on there was a NCR bounty for my head and all the patrols they sent to find and killed me kept falling prey to my ambushes or gruesome assaults. I remember one time just so I could be a show off to have a story to tell. This group of 5 solders tracked me to house I allowed them to track me too. I set up one of my hand grenades to drop from the door 2 secs after the door opened so that way there would be less I was hiding In a closet waiting for them to open as the door opened I heard the cry of Oh shit. There were 3 left after the boom. I found that out after I killed the others but after a little bit of them checking the house for traps they started searching. It was a two story house in this abandoned old town I was downstairs by the way two of them went upstairs when this happened. The poor bastard downstairs opened the door I lunge out at him pinning him to the wall the noise makes the other two come down stairs. I plunge my knife in his throat and cause him to die. When the other two came down I threw my knife into one of there skulls. I use the one I just killed as a meat shield he took a few shoots meanwhile I took the Ripper from my back holster and fired one shot with it with just one arm. Got to admit it did hurt allot But it was pretty awesome I think I almost dislocated my shoulder. It was a thrill as I collected the dog tags I was laughing with blood on my face wondering is there anything more to life then death. When I was finished I carried on looking for more prey.

As what felt like forever passed I realized that they stopped sending solders after me and I got sad cause I had to go hunting for my prey. Though as I was picking up my my water bottle up a bullet whizzed past my head. I Ducked into cover and looked past my cover and I saw those outfits with my binoculars they sent rangers. I couldn't believe It this was the happiest moment in my life my blood was happy I felt so joyful I wanted to give them hugs. If they weren't hunting me that Is though I might have given them hugs after words. I understood that this was my final test I took this with full embrace When I looked back I saw 3 One was a sniper the other two seemed to be heading down the cliff to kill me. I wanted to take care of the sniper there was a small cave up there where they were. Its a good thing I always scout around my camp sites. I began thinking of some way to kill the sniper then I figured it out I took of my helmet and held it out in the open. Three seconds after I did a bullet hit it squire in the center I will admit he was a good shot. As soon as that happened I took this small window of chance it was a good thing he had a bolt action type sniper. There more powerful but have the cocking problem I got my sniper and held my breath I took my shot. The bullet hit him and he didn't get up so It was a kill I hope. one of the other rangers went back up to check if the the one I shot was fine while the other took a safer route around to me through some boulders I set up my helmet in a spot where it would seem that I was behind cover with with my sniper. Since they took there eyes of me due to there comrade I began making my way up the cliff the one the ranger that went back up the cliff didn't see me though his partner happened to see me sneaking off. Good thing his weapon was not made for long range targets I knew it would take him a minute or two to get back up the cliff so I hurried up. The other ranger was over a body of his fallen comrade. He had the helmet off and apparently the sniper was a women she got shot in jugular I though to myself damn I'm a good shot. She was barley able to say anything the guy above her was cradling her when She pointed as best she could at me when I Killed him with Ripper. She couldn't scream but I could see a tear role down her cheek she looked at me and said in what I believed to hear there was allot of blood coming out of her mouth it was gross she almost got some on me. Though I managed to make out Aaron kill you. (by the way if you want me not to add you in hear just let me know spoiler alert you live) I responded with that's nice I took the dog tags off her and her boyfriend never really found out what they were I put a arrow in blood leading to the cave. I wanted to have fun with the last one these rangers didn't seem much of a threat maybe cause I'm a seasoned killer or I got lucky scratch that out it was all skill. I was going to kill him slowly then after this present myself to the legion camp. I waited for a bit in the caves It wasn't that deep only 3 rooms or so in the cave but there seemed to be a lake I didn't know if it was like just a pond or if it led somewhere. Then I heard the footsteps I was hiding in a crevice in the wall he had his assault rifle out if he didn't have a mask I bet I would see a killers eye. At the moment I leaped out at him his gun went on the ground I manged to kick it into a hole. I manged to get in a punch or two then he punched me in the gut he was strong id give him that but that wouldn't stop me. I wailed a few more blows when he headbutted me that freaking helmet hurts. He took this chance to role me on my back he took his turns wailing his fists after a few hits I punched him in the chin. He got off me but then he pulled out his combat knife and so I took out my knife he lunged out first we did a few jabs and slashes but didn't manage to do anything to harmful. then I said something that pushed a button So did she die in your hands giving you her final words or was she dead already that's when he threw the knife I hit it in the air with my knife next thing I know hes in Mid air and jumps on me. He gets my knife out of my hands and his knife falls in his hand I knew then and there he was a elite ranger of some kind and then I had a epiphany I knew that me and him weren't meant to fight here we were meant to be on a good battle ground when we both die. Though he probably wouldn't listen to me he had his knife at my eye. I was trying to get him off but his knife was starting to get the upper part of my eye. It slowly went down I closed my right eye and it slid past I felt the blood go in my eye but I could still see. Then I got out a grenade with my left hand using all the strength I could to hold him back. I said to remember my name Aaron for I'm Marcus Ill kill you some other time or we could both go out with a bang I then took the pin off and he got off me fast he didn't want to die here it wasn't his time and went running for exit its a good thing he didn't look back. I had a few seconds left I threw the grenade and dove into the pool of water in the other room of the cave. Its a good thing I was a good swimmer the water seemed to be flowing and I knew that there was another way to get out then I heard the BOOOOOMMM!!! from the grenade. As I swam and kept swimming My lungs started to run out of air. I kept swimming and up ahead I could see a small light a little further way down my lungs were on fire for air as the light got closer the hotter my lungs were. when I tasted air It was like I was tasting heaven apparently the cave ran into a another cave. When I got out I made for the exit though there were a few pest in the cave I cleared them out. When I left I went to Dog city in Denver To tell my story and see if I was finely worth enough to become one of them I was hoping this wouldn't be to much of a shock for them. I've gathered over 84 dog tags two of them happen to be ranger tags. When I saw Dog city I saw Legion troops running at me with guns I laughed and said Life sure is good for the strong.(p.s. this is my first hard thought of background story so forgive me if there are a few parts that make no sense this is the final version I fixed all my errors the best I could there may be a few more but oh well.)

The reason I'm joining The Legion: Is to bring chaos to the land to bring fear to the legions foes and to find the one ranger who almost killed me so I can exact my Revenge and lastly to return the debt I owe to the Legion for saving me.

Why should the Legion accept you?: My skills to the legion are enough but for other reasons I killed more NCR then a normal recruit. I'm cold blooded and Loyal to the cause and willing to put my life down for the good of the legion I'm expert marksmen I can work solo the only thing I need to work on is my leader skills but I'm a quick learner and I'm a good teacher too.

Last edited by warbossrazskull23 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:41 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
ProjectRandom
Admin
ProjectRandom

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved application for signing up with Legion   New and Improved  application for signing up with Legion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:25 pm

Normally I put in professional input, but I'll make an exception just for you:

THIS APP IS ABSOLUTE SHIT.

I mean, really? How long did it take you to do this? I'm guessing either 30 seconds of rushing, or 5 hours of chicken pecking. Go look at some other apps.
Back to top Go down
https://overlordfalloutrp.board-directory.net
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved application for signing up with Legion   New and Improved  application for signing up with Legion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:39 pm

Fix it...

NOW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved application for signing up with Legion   New and Improved  application for signing up with Legion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New and Improved application for signing up with Legion
Page 1 of 1