Overlord Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overlord Gaming Community

Welcome to the Overlord Gaming Fallout RP forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FalloutReaper's NCR application 3/11/2013

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FalloutReaper

FalloutReaper's NCR application 3/11/2013  Empty
PostSubject: FalloutReaper's NCR application 3/11/2013    FalloutReaper's NCR application 3/11/2013  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:28 pm

Steam Name: FalloutReaper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53391474

How long have you been on the server?: 4 days

Can you use proper spelling and grammar?: Yes, I can use proper grammar.

IC

Character backstory:
Born in Vault city 2260 with 2 siblings a brother a sister, and his mother and father. Raised with good morals and strong respect for the NCR once he reached adulthood he set out into the wastes to acquire some experience with guns and survival. 5 months after his 18th birthday Quen set of towards Arroyo to get a job as a caravan guard.
He made it safely to Arroyo and was barely hired on as a caravan guard (carrying only a pistol and living vault city all your life doesn't look to good on a caravan guard résumé). After about a year he was assigned with 7 other people to establish a new branch of the crimson caravan out in El Paso Texas. They set off after a weeks preparation. Half way to El Paso the caravan was sacked by raiders, 4 of the other people were killed or kidnapped the rest escaped. Having lost the caravan and half of their group they made their way to a small settlement where the rest of Quen's group rested before making their way home losing all hope in their previous goal. Quen then decided to hire a mercenary to assist him in returning to California.
He hired a mercenary named Lee to assist him paying him with what little caps he had leftover (aside from those given to him from the caravan job). After he made his way back to Arroyo Quen returned the money they gave him, he was rewarded since the rest of the group took their money and headed to New Vegas. Quen returned to vault city discouraged. After a year of resting at home Quen set off again into the wastes, traveling from the boneyard to the Hub and many other towns lending his services as a guard. Eventually he decided the best thing to do was enlist in the New California Republic army, there he thought he could do some real good and help "kick Caesar and his legionaries ass back across the Colorado river!".

Why do you want to join the NCR?: To help the citizens of the wastes and help expand the NCR's borders as well as halt the spread of Caesar's legion. I also wish to protect any and all who live under the NCR's flag!

Why should we accept you into the NCR?:
I have enough combat training and survival skills to survive out in the wastes, I am an NCR native born in Vault city with good ethics, I've assisted the NCR in the past and I am incredibly loyal to the NCR aswell.

Do you swear to loyalty to the NCR and its members, on pain of undisclosed severe punishment?: Yes I do.
Back to top Go down
ProjectRandom
Admin
ProjectRandom

FalloutReaper's NCR application 3/11/2013  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FalloutReaper's NCR application 3/11/2013    FalloutReaper's NCR application 3/11/2013  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:35 pm

THIS APP IS ABSOLUTE SH-

Actually, not bad. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://overlordfalloutrp.board-directory.net

FalloutReaper's NCR application 3/11/2013
Page 1 of 1